2009-08-13

Le Feelings - "Day By Day"



I don't actually know a whole lot about these guys. I've exchanged messages with them here and there, and they sent me the split 7" with Makestapes that this is from, but as far as background goes, I don't have a lot on them. They're from Brooklyn, and make some really impressive, upbeat, melodic, drum-oriented stuff, a la Koushik (the only comparison I can think of). You can download a few mixes they've done over at their myspace page, and purchase a "beat tape" they did for Access Hip Hop recently here. If you'd like to purchase this 7", follow the link below.

3 comments:

[on.hiatus] said...

check out the split 7" for sure.
makestapes is a good friend here in Houston.

also check out yppah @ myspace.com/yppah

yppah will be on tour throughout the rest of the year.

lakebedrecordings said...

bomarr..... I used to kick it with this guy when I lived in brooklyn. he's from hawaii originally and is the shit... i know him through Jade the Blade

bomarr said...

I know! He mentioned something about knowing you